It is amazing to think that January 2018 is here and almost complete. I want to take just a minute to let you know i2i Population Health had a successful 2017. We want to first thank our hundreds of customers in 36 states and our amazing partnerships. Without all of you, our mission would be hopeless. Thank you for your business and engaged partnership. I also want to thank our passionate employees who strive daily to make population health management possible. Serving Others for Healthy Communities is our daily mission. It takes all of us to make it real.
2017 was truly an historical year for i2i on many levels. GROWTH is the single word I would use to describe our successful year. The company grew in many categories. Let me share some important statistics with you.
- 35 new business agreements creating new, diverse partnerships in the FQHC, Payer, and Commercial market segments
- Total Recurring New Bookings increased over previous year by 81%, positively increasing Recurring Revenues by 20% year over year
- Completed nearly 50 client ‘go-live’ implementations with a 4.9 out of 5.0 client satisfaction rating
- Profitability metrics beat the company’s budget goals by 27%
This could not be possible without great customers, dedicated leaders and team members, and an award-winning, outcome-driven set of product solutions and services.
2018 is a new year and i2i will continue to strive for excellence. We are honored that KLAS, once again, has rated i2i Tracks as a top population health management solution in the market. i2i has great plans in 2018 to continue this momentum – never losing focus on providing superior client service and innovative product solutions. Here is a sneak peak at some exciting 2018 launches:
- Value Based Care Tracker – i2i Tracks
- Payer Product – New cloud application
Let’s leverage our 2017 successes to make 2018 an even better year. We look forward to communicating with you soon.
Come see us at HIMSS18 in Las Vegas or at NACHC 2018 in Washington D.C.
All the best in 2018.