One Data Repository, A Single Source of Truthi2iTracks is a fully interoperable PHM platform that drives positive, sustainable outcomes for patients and providers. i2iTracks connects to EMRs and PMs to extract and aggregate clinical and financial data, identify at-risk populations, assign personalized actionable care pathways, and engage patients in evidence-based interventions across specific care teams.
By creating a panel or individual patient view that is accurate, comprehensive, and clinically rich, i2i delivers on the promise of population health management that consistently demonstrates quality improvements, lower costs, revenue enhancements, and patient satisfaction.
DATA AGGREGATION HUBDelivering Integrated Data-Driven Solutions i2iTracks connects a comprehensive and configurable set of interfaces that powers collection, consolidation, and normalization of all types of data. Our proprietary data aggregation capabilities interface with a variety of sources including:
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Practice Management & Revenue Cycle Management (PM & RCM)
- Lab and RX
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Claims (837, 835, approx.)
Transforming Disparate Data for
Unparalleled in its accuracy, completeness and clinical relevance, i2iTracks delivers decades of experience in aggregation knowledge from over 2,500 sites. Our customers have achieved:
- Improved Clinical and Quality Outcomes
- Improved Utilization Efficiency
- Improved Financial Performance and Insight
- Improved Risk Score Accuracy
RISK STRATIFICATION AND ANALYTICSGenerating Insights, Transformed into Action i2iTracks predictive models and stratification logic combine insight-rich patient profiles with the latest i2i advancements in data science to accurately highlight and map risk to open gaps in care. The result is a clear set of priorities that care teams utilize to direct efforts toward the greatest opportunities to positively impact health outcomes. A robust analytics engine is designed to provide both insight and action.
- Comprehensive Tool Set for Uniform Data System (UDS) Reporting
- Configurable and Complete Clinical Quality Measures, Health Outcomes, and Disparities
- Certified Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Pre-Validated NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home
- Full HEDIS Measure Performance Toolbox
Measuring Performance Accurately & Timely
i2iTracks provides direct access to a “single source of truth” regarding patients and providers. Rigorous analytics applies insights during the creation and execution of rules and workflow and continually measures action effectiveness. i2i Tracks includes a library of configurable reports, built specifically for evaluating and managing value-based performance. Armed with this information, care teams and administrators can conduct economic reviews, trend identification and performance management in real-time. Care teams leverage the platform directing efforts toward the greatest opportunities to positively impact health outcomes. A robust analytics engine is designed to provide both insight and action.
Leveraging 15 years of experience in helping care organizations make data-driven decisions, i2i offers analytics designed to drive the business of healthcare in terms of reimbursement, grant requirements and quality tracking.
- Full support for Uniform Data System (UDS) Reporting
- Comprehensive Clinical Quality Measures and Health Outcomes and Disparities
- Diagnosis Codes for Selected Diagnoses and Services Rendered
- Meaningful Use Certified as a Modular EHR Solution for MU Stage 2
- Full HEDIS Measure Support including: Screening, Prevention and Wellness; Chronic
Condition Management; Measures Targeted Toward Children and Adolescents
- California All Heart Program Department of Public Health (CDPH) and CA Heart Disease
and Stroke Prevention and Treatment Task Force
- Financial Health and Productivity Measures Defined by Capital Link, the Leading Financial
Strategy Consulting for Community Health Centers
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCHM) Tracking of 37 Factors Total
CARE COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENTFostering a Personalized Care Experience i2iTracks engages the care team through insightful patient intelligence and actionable care coordination events. i2iTracks supports care managers in triaging patients, conducting assessments, assigning care plans and managing their list of prioritized action items. The application helps care managers focus on the highest priority patients and interventions while facilitating communication and coordination across PCPs, specialists and other members of the care team, fostering a personalized care experience unprecedented for many patients and caregivers.